Tuesday 10 February 2009

Me

I'm Stacey,


Stacey Jacqueline Carrie,


I think it takes alot to really know yourself,and I'm not even sure i really know who i am,I'd like to think i was, Funny,honest,loving, I can be selfish yet apreciative.


but is that how other people see me?








My mum said:


"in 4, pain in the arse"haha.


"bubbly, full of life, happy!"



My 6 year old sister, Cortney Elizabeth said:


"funny,beautiful,cheeky."

Gary,a close friend said:

"honest, caring, beautiful"

Kyle walker said:

"Caring, Loyal,trustworthy"



When other people tell me what they really think of me in a limited number of 3 words it really helps me reflect on who i am,


Okay I've never been happy with the way i am, The way i look, I'm on a constant diet that never lasts, I think i'll always have fat bits where i don't want to, people say i must see something different in the mirror but if i don't like what i see in the mirror how will i ever be happy?


I really need to learn to love myself, Okay a meal the size of my fist will never full me up and i ocassionally have lazy days and i don't do much exercise but thats part of who i am, I just think, I do plenty of exercise at work :)



I find it really hard to trust people, i guess it's because of the way i've been treated in the past by people and the way i've seen people be treated. I get on better with guys i think girls are really bitchy towards eachother and of course everyone is a little bitchy at times i'm no saint but girls take it to far sometimes and really get eachother in a lot of trouble, I'd much rather have a relaxed friendship where things weren't so dramatic all the time.

I've only ever had one sucessful relationship and thats the one i'm in now and so far it's lasted 4 months, and i hope it lasts a really long time cause he is so special. I think before him,i was only ever in love once or what i believe love was, with a boy called Tom... No last names,I spent about 2 years dwelling over me and Tom's relationship i just wanted it all back and i fought and fought for it for 2 years because i believed he was actually the one,I couldn't be more wrong!The more he treated me bad the more i wanted him, It was a 300 mile relationship but to me he was the most gorgeous,loving person in the world i was so devoted to him it was unreal but he broke my heart,But because of other people the distance and what we went through it wasn't very sucessful.

One person who helped me through it all tho is Kyle Walker, One person i trust with my life,he's stood by me and i believe he will till the end,he is the most special,loving,honest person i've ever met we have been through so much together and i think thats what keeps us strong!
We have so many memories together it's unreal sometimes when we see eachother we just giggle for hours and we have the weirdest humour together we are solid, I hope were friends forever!!


Without the ups and downs in my life, i don't think id be who i am now, and with my past my future will be better because i know what to expect in people, myself. I just need to learn to become that little bit more confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment