Tuesday 10 February 2009

10/2/09

Today Tuesday, has been the laziest,boring day ever. Got up at about 11, watched this film with my mum, About this guy who pretended to be deaf then spoke at the end to save someone or something it was quite intresting actually.

I have work tomorrow i can't be bothered 3 days 12hour shifts! But i'm off Saturday and Sunday so thats okay :)

Got valentines day off but my boyfriend is working :( but were going out Sunday instead!

Think im going out Saturday still tho and i might see him at like 12am... for like a hour.
I bought him the whole series of scrubs,which i hate, so i wont be watching it with him =D! Although i make him watch my annoying programmes.

Actually shameless tonight thats about as entertaining as it gets,
Waterloo road tomorrow which i love
and skins thursday, SORTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment